hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Dan O'Bryan <dobr...@adknowledge.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:50:06 GMT
The behavior of this list has changed in the last 24 hours, thus emails that were previously
filtered nicely into the proper folder are now hitting my inbox. I dont know what has changed,
but based on the number of people unsubscribing (improperly), I'm guessing my experience is
not unusual and all these people are trying to get *their* inboxes back. Possibly the list
is sending from or to a different address now?

Dan O'Bryan, SBD, HND

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "Brian Bockelman" <bbockelm@cse.unl.edu<mailto:bbockelm@cse.unl.edu>>