hadoop-user mailing list archives

From <jcfol...@pureperfect.com>
Subject RE: unsubscribe
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:53:47 GMT

I suppose it would't be politically correct to ask how anyone expects to
be able to write software if they can't read.

  -------- Original Message --------
 From: Dan O'Bryan <dobryan@adknowledge.com>
 Date: Wed, August 08, 2012 10:50 am
 To: "<user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org>
 Cc: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <user@hadoop.apache.org>

 The behavior of this list has changed in the last 24 hours, thus emails
that were previously filtered nicely into the proper folder are now
hitting my inbox. I dont know what has changed, but based on the number
of people unsubscribing (improperly), I'm guessing my experience is not
unusual and all these people are trying to get *their* inboxes back.
Possibly the list is sending from or to a different address now?

 Dan O'Bryan, SBD, HND

 On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "Brian Bockelman" <bbockelm@cse.unl.edu>