hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in new logical optimizer framework?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 00:24:28 GMT
Hi,

I am also interested in this logical plan optimization framework
functionality. You mentioned that rules are being developed, could you
explain a little bit more about them? Are they like the classic logical
optimizations (early projection, early filtering, among others)?
Thanks in advance.

Renato M.