hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From chaitanya krishna <chaitanyavv.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Steps to get pig source code in Eclipse environment
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:23:46 GMT
Hi Ashutosh,

  Thanks for the reply.
  I guess i got carried away with subclipse plugin. It works for me when i
checkout outside eclipse and then create a new java project out of it.
  However, it doesnt seem to work when i try to checkout using the subclipse
plugin in eclipse. I'm not really sure the reason for this.
  Regarding ant target, I would love to be a contributor to pig :)
  I would try to work out a patch for the ant target.

Regards,
V.V.Chaitanya.