hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Hudson: Pig-trunk #698
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:55:53 GMT
That was my fault, left out a few files from the 1248 commit. Fixed at
3:37pm PST. Rookie mistake.

-D

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Apache Hudson Server <
hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org> wrote:

> See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-trunk/698/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [yanz] PIG-1253: make map/reduce test cases run on real cluster (chaow via
> yanz)
>
> [dvryaboy] PIG-1248: [piggybank] some useful String functions
>
> [yanz] PIG-1198: performance improvements through use of unsorted input
> splits that span multiple files (yanz)
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 254930 lines...]
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:37629 is added to
> blk_-3632155301107170958_1015 size 58073
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO hdfs.StateChange: DIR*
> NameSystem.completeFile: file
> /tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.xml is
> closed by DFSClient_1445527167
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.xml
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43723, bytes: 58529, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-3632155301107170958_1015
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.jar
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43724, bytes: 2938460, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Initializing
> job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Initializing
> job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:21 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=create
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_hudson_Job6399126025889453022.jar
>       dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=create
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_conf.xml
>        dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.allocateBlock:
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_conf.xml.
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 src: /127.0.0.1:58065 dest: /127.0.0.1:56955
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 src: /127.0.0.1:43726 dest: /127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 src: /127.0.0.1:43674 dest: /127.0.0.1:52162
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:43674, dest: /127.0.0.1:52162, bytes: 58040, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993, blockid:
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 0 for
> block blk_-394218556585219198_1017 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:43726, dest: /127.0.0.1:37629, bytes: 58040, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:52162 is added to
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 size 58040
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:58065, dest: /127.0.0.1:56955, bytes: 58040, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-1785280892-127.0.1.1-56955-1268170609450, blockid:
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:37629 is added to
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 size 58040
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 2 for
> block blk_-394218556585219198_1017 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:56955 is added to
> blk_-394218556585219198_1017 size 58040
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: DIR*
> NameSystem.completeFile: file
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_conf.xml
> is closed by DFSClient_1445527167
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 1 for
> block blk_-394218556585219198_1017 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher:
> HadoopJobId: job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: More
> information at:
> http://localhost:39430/jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: 0%
> complete
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.split
>     dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:52162, dest: /127.0.0.1:43675, bytes: 871, op: HDFS_READ, cliID:
> DFSClient_1445527167, srvID: DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993,
> blockid: blk_-3465531741098539552_1014
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Input size for job
> job_20100309213649536_0002 = 12. Number of splits = 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO mapred.JobInProgress:
> tip:task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001 has split on node:/default-rack/
> h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK* ask
> 127.0.0.1:52162 to delete  blk_5842733516407744467_1007
> blk_-3651946359592472734_1005 blk_-5024978141321536932_1006
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:22 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK* ask
> 127.0.0.1:37629 to delete  blk_-5024978141321536932_1006
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:23 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Adding task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0' to tip
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003, for tracker 'tracker_host0.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:57414'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:23 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: LaunchTaskAction
> (registerTask): attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0 task's
> state:UNASSIGNED
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:23 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Trying to launch :
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:23 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: In TaskLauncher,
> current free slots : 2 and trying to launch
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.xml
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43729, bytes: 58529, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-3632155301107170958_1015
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.jar
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO datanode.DataNode: Deleting block
> blk_-5024978141321536932_1006 file
> build/test/data/dfs/data/data2/current/blk_-5024978141321536932
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:52162, dest: /127.0.0.1:43677, bytes: 2938460, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993, blockid:
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO mapred.JvmManager: In JvmRunner
> constructed JVM ID: jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1614974615
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM Runner
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1614974615 spawned.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:24 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: JVM with ID:
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1614974615 given task:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO datanode.DataNode: Deleting block
> blk_-5024978141321536932_1006 file
> build/test/data/dfs/data/data6/current/blk_-5024978141321536932
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO datanode.DataNode: Deleting block
> blk_-3651946359592472734_1005 file
> build/test/data/dfs/data/data5/current/blk_-3651946359592472734
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO datanode.DataNode: Deleting block
> blk_5842733516407744467_1007 file
> build/test/data/dfs/data/data5/current/blk_5842733516407744467
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO datanode.DataNode: Deleting block
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013 file
> build/test/data/dfs/data/data5/current/blk_7696642614347130390
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO namenode.FSNamesystem: Number of
> transactions: 84 Total time for transactions(ms): 1Number of transactions
> batched in Syncs: 3 Number of syncs: 55 SyncTimes(ms): 249 178
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=mkdirs
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary       dst=null
>  perm=hudson:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0 0.0% setup
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0 is done.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: reported output size
> for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0  was 0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: addFreeSlot : current
> free slots : 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:25 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM :
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1614974615 exited. Number of tasks it ran: 1
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:26 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
> taskTracker/jobcache/job_20100309213649536_0002/attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0/output/file.out
> in any of the configured local directories
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:26 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0' has completed
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003 successfully.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:26 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Adding task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0' to tip
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000, for tracker 'tracker_host0.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:57414'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:26 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Choosing rack-local
> task task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: LaunchTaskAction
> (registerTask): attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0 task's
> state:UNASSIGNED
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Trying to launch :
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received
> KillTaskAction for task: attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: In TaskLauncher,
> current free slots : 2 and trying to launch
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: About to purge task:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskRunner:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0 done; removing files.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.IndexCache: Map ID
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000003_0 not found in cache
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.JvmManager: In JvmRunner
> constructed JVM ID: jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_-1648051577
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM Runner
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_-1648051577 spawned.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Adding task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0' to tip
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001, for tracker 'tracker_host1.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:33017'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Choosing rack-local
> task task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: LaunchTaskAction
> (registerTask): attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 task's
> state:UNASSIGNED
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Trying to launch :
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: In TaskLauncher,
> current free slots : 2 and trying to launch
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.xml
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43737, bytes: 58529, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-3632155301107170958_1015
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002/job.jar
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 WARN datanode.DataNode: DatanodeRegistration(
> 127.0.0.1:52162, storageID=DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993,
> infoPort=41104, ipcPort=48911):Got exception while serving
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013 to /127.0.0.1:
>    [junit] java.io.IOException: Block blk_7696642614347130390_1013 is not
> valid.
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getBlockFile(FSDataset.java:734)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getLength(FSDataset.java:722)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.<init>(BlockSender.java:92)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:172)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:95)
>    [junit]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>    [junit]
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 ERROR datanode.DataNode: DatanodeRegistration(
> 127.0.0.1:52162, storageID=DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993,
> infoPort=41104, ipcPort=48911):DataXceiver
>    [junit] java.io.IOException: Block blk_7696642614347130390_1013 is not
> valid.
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getBlockFile(FSDataset.java:734)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.FSDataset.getLength(FSDataset.java:722)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.<init>(BlockSender.java:92)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:172)
>    [junit]     at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:95)
>    [junit]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:27 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:60669, dest: /127.0.0.1:59100, bytes: 2938460, op: HDFS_READ,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-1089393003-127.0.1.1-60669-1268170608519, blockid:
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:28 INFO mapred.JvmManager: In JvmRunner
> constructed JVM ID: jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1313483888
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:28 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM Runner
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1313483888 spawned.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:28 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: JVM with ID:
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_-1648051577 given task:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:28 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: JVM with ID:
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1313483888 given task:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=create
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0/part-m-00000
>       dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open        src=/user/hudson/input2.txt
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43749, bytes: 10, op: HDFS_READ, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_3354292817694339423_1012
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.allocateBlock:
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0/part-m-00000.
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 src: /127.0.0.1:43750 dest: /127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 src: /127.0.0.1:59112 dest: /127.0.0.1:60669
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 src: /127.0.0.1:58092 dest: /127.0.0.1:56955
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:58092, dest: /127.0.0.1:56955, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0, srvID:
> DS-1785280892-127.0.1.1-56955-1268170609450, blockid:
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 0 for
> block blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:56955 is added to
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:59112, dest: /127.0.0.1:60669, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0, srvID:
> DS-1089393003-127.0.1.1-60669-1268170608519, blockid:
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 1 for
> block blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:60669 is added to
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:43750, dest: /127.0.0.1:37629, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:37629 is added to
> blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 2 for
> block blk_-2963692133053059519_1018 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: DIR*
> NameSystem.completeFile: file
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0/part-m-00000
> is closed by DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0 is in commit-pending, task
> state:COMMIT_PENDING
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0 0.0%
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=create
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0/part-m-00001
>       dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open        src=/user/hudson/input1.txt
> dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:52162, dest: /127.0.0.1:43703, bytes: 10, op: HDFS_READ, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0, srvID:
> DS-218854365-127.0.1.1-52162-1268170608993, blockid:
> blk_-6357547105610129250_1011
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.allocateBlock:
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0/part-m-00001.
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:59118 dest: /127.0.0.1:60669
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:43758 dest: /127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:58099 dest: /127.0.0.1:56955
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:58099, dest: /127.0.0.1:56955, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0, srvID:
> DS-1785280892-127.0.1.1-56955-1268170609450, blockid:
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 0 for
> block blk_1092488704635532225_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:56955 is added to
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:43758, dest: /127.0.0.1:37629, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:37629 is added to
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 1 for
> block blk_1092488704635532225_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:59118, dest: /127.0.0.1:60669, bytes: 39, op: HDFS_WRITE, cliID:
> DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0, srvID:
> DS-1089393003-127.0.1.1-60669-1268170608519, blockid:
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:60669 is added to
> blk_1092488704635532225_1019 size 39
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 2 for
> block blk_1092488704635532225_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO hdfs.StateChange: DIR*
> NameSystem.completeFile: file
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0/part-m-00001
> is closed by DFSClient_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 is in commit-pending, task
> state:COMMIT_PENDING
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:29 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 0.0%
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received commit task
> action for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=listStatus
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=mkdirs      src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492
>  dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=rename
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0/part-m-00000
>       dst=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00000
> perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=delete
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0
>    dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0 1.0%
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0 is done.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: reported output size
> for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0  was 0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: addFreeSlot : current
> free slots : 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM :
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_-1648051577 exited. Number of tasks it ran: 1
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received commit task
> action for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=listStatus
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=mkdirs      src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492
>  dst=null        perm=hudson:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=rename
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0/part-m-00001
>       dst=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00001
> perm=hudson:supergroup:rw-r--r--
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=delete
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary/_attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0
>    dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 1.0%
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 is done.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: reported output size
> for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0  was 0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: addFreeSlot : current
> free slots : 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:30 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM :
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1313483888 exited. Number of tasks it ran: 1
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
> taskTracker/jobcache/job_20100309213649536_0002/attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0/output/file.out
> in any of the configured local directories
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000_0' has completed
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000000 successfully.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: 25%
> complete
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
> taskTracker/jobcache/job_20100309213649536_0002/attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0/output/file.out
> in any of the configured local directories
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0' has completed
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001 successfully.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Adding task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0' to tip
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002, for tracker 'tracker_host1.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:33017'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: LaunchTaskAction
> (registerTask): attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 task's
> state:UNASSIGNED
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Trying to launch :
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: In TaskLauncher,
> current free slots : 2 and trying to launch
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.JvmManager: In JvmRunner
> constructed JVM ID: jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1084475367
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM Runner
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1084475367 spawned.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: 50%
> complete
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:33 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: JVM with ID:
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1084475367 given task:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 0.0%
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=delete
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_temporary       dst=null
>  perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 0.0% cleanup
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Task
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 is done.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: reported output size
> for attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0  was 0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: addFreeSlot : current
> free slots : 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:34 INFO mapred.JvmManager: JVM :
> jvm_20100309213649536_0002_m_1084475367 exited. Number of tasks it ran: 1
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.TaskTracker:
> org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
> taskTracker/jobcache/job_20100309213649536_0002/attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0/output/file.out
> in any of the configured local directories
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0' has completed
> task_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002 successfully.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.JobInProgress: Job
> job_20100309213649536_0002 has completed successfully.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.allocateBlock:
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_hudson_Job6399126025889453022.jar.
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:43766 dest: /127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:58107 dest: /127.0.0.1:56955
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: Receiving block
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 src: /127.0.0.1:59129 dest: /127.0.0.1:60669
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:59129, dest: /127.0.0.1:60669, bytes: 5856, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-1089393003-127.0.1.1-60669-1268170608519, blockid:
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 0 for
> block blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:60669 is added to
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 size 5856
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:58107, dest: /127.0.0.1:56955, bytes: 5856, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-1785280892-127.0.1.1-56955-1268170609450, blockid:
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:56955 is added to
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 size 5856
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 1 for
> block blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:43766, dest: /127.0.0.1:37629, bytes: 5856, op: HDFS_WRITE,
> cliID: DFSClient_1445527167, srvID:
> DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017, blockid:
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addStoredBlock: blockMap updated: 127.0.0.1:37629 is added to
> blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 size 5856
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO datanode.DataNode: PacketResponder 2 for
> block blk_-2416198603858354106_1019 terminating
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: DIR*
> NameSystem.completeFile: file
> /tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/_logs/history/localhost_1268170609559_job_20100309213649536_0002_hudson_Job6399126025889453022.jar
> is closed by DFSClient_1445527167
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Removed completed task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0' from 'tracker_host1.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:33017'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.JobTracker: Removed completed task
> 'attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0' from 'tracker_host1.foo.com:
> localhost/127.0.0.1:33017'
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_7696642614347130390 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:52162
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_7696642614347130390 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:60669
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_7696642614347130390 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3465531741098539552 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received
> 'KillJobAction' for job: job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3465531741098539552 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:52162
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3465531741098539552 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:56955
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.TaskRunner:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 done; removing files.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3632155301107170958 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:52162
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3632155301107170958 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:60669
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> NameSystem.addToInvalidates: blk_-3632155301107170958 is added to invalidSet
> of 127.0.0.1:37629
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.IndexCache: Map ID
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000002_0 not found in cache
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.TaskRunner:
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 done; removing files.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.IndexCache: Map ID
> attempt_20100309213649536_0002_m_000001_0 not found in cache
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=delete
>  src=/tmp/hadoop-hudson/mapred/system/job_20100309213649536_0002 dst=null
>      perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received
> 'KillJobAction' for job: job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:36 WARN mapred.TaskTracker: Unknown job
> job_20100309213649536_0002 being deleted.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapred.TaskTracker: Received
> 'KillJobAction' for job: job_20100309213649536_0002
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 WARN mapred.TaskTracker: Unknown job
> job_20100309213649536_0002 being deleted.
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK* ask
> 127.0.0.1:60669 to delete  blk_-3632155301107170958_1015
> blk_7696642614347130390_1013
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK* ask
> 127.0.0.1:56955 to delete  blk_-3465531741098539552_1014
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: 100%
> complete
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher:
> Successfully stored result in:
> "hdfs://localhost:45437/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492"
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: Records
> written : 0
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher: Bytes
> written : 78
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher:
> Success!
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=listStatus  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492
>  dst=null        perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO input.FileInputFormat: Total input paths
> to process : 2
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00000     dst=null
>  perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00001     dst=null
>  perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00000     dst=null
>  perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:56955, dest: /127.0.0.1:58110, bytes: 43, op: HDFS_READ, cliID:
> DFSClient_1445527167, srvID: DS-1785280892-127.0.1.1-56955-1268170609450,
> blockid: blk_-2963692133053059519_1018
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO FSNamesystem.audit: ugi=hudson,hudson
>    ip=/127.0.0.1   cmd=open
>  src=/tmp/temp-1823077170/tmp-783797492/part-m-00001     dst=null
>  perm=null
>    [junit] 10/03/09 21:37:37 INFO DataNode.clienttrace: src: /
> 127.0.0.1:37629, dest: /127.0.0.1:43771, bytes: 43, op: HDFS_READ, cliID:
> DFSClient_1445527167, srvID: DS-757005131-127.0.1.1-37629-1268170608017,
> blockid: blk_1092488704635532225_1019
>    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 45.011 sec
>
> BUILD FAILED
> <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml>:558:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml>:491:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Pig-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml>:553:
> Tests failed!
>
> Total time: 264 minutes 40 seconds
> Publishing Javadoc
> Archiving artifacts
> Recording test results
> Recording fingerprints
> Publishing Clover coverage report...
> No Clover report will be published due to a Build Failure
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message