hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Pradeep Kamath" <prade...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject BEGINNING merge of load-store-redesign branch to trunk - hold off commits!
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:19:59 GMT
Hi,

  I will begin this activity now - a request to all committers to not
commit to trunk or load-store-redesign till I send an all clear message
- I am anticipating this will hopefully be completed by end of day
(Pacific time) tomorrow.

Thanks,

Pradeep

________________________________

From: Pradeep Kamath
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:34 AM
To: 'pig-dev@hadoop.apache.org'; 'pig-user@hadoop.apache.org'
Subject: Plan to merge load-store-redesign branch to trunk

Hi,

   We would like to merge the load-store-redesign branch to trunk
tentatively on Thursday. To do this, I would like to request all
committers to not commit anything to load-store-redesign branch or trunk
during the period of the merge. I will send out a mail to indicate begin
and end of this activity - tentatively I am expecting this to be a day's
period between 9 AM PST Thursday to 9AM PST Friday so I can resolve any
conflicts and run all tests.

Pradeep