hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Pradeep Kamath" <prade...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Plan to merge load-store-redesign branch to trunk
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:33:50 GMT
Hi,

   We would like to merge the load-store-redesign branch to trunk
tentatively on Thursday. To do this, I would like to request all
committers to not commit anything to load-store-redesign branch or trunk
during the period of the merge. I will send out a mail to indicate begin
and end of this activity - tentatively I am expecting this to be a day's
period between 9 AM PST Thursday to 9AM PST Friday so I can resolve any
conflicts and run all tests.

Pradeep