hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvrya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reading/writing HBase in Pig
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:40:00 GMT
Hi Mike,
It would be great to have a StoreFunc for HBase!
There is  a rewrite underway for the Load/Store stuff that will make
that a lot easier -- see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-966
.  You may want to consider writing it for the load-store redesign
branch.  This is what's probably going to be in 0.7. The first step
would be to open a jira and look at the existing StoreFunc
implementations.

-D