hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From RichardGUO Fei <gladiato...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Custom Loadfunc problem!
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:09:56 GMT

It seems that the real problem is JobControlCompiler.getJob, because this method removes POLoad
and sets PigInputFormat as the input format but the path passed to my storage is actually
a table name rather than a file path! I think that the LoadFunc should be more flexible. I
am trying to fix this at this moment.

Thanks,

Richard

> From: zjffdu@gmail.com
> To: pig-dev@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Custom Loadfunc problem!
> Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:40:43 -0800
>

> I mean hadoop's local mode not pig's own local mode

MSN十周年庆典,查看MSN注册时间,赢取神秘大奖
http://10.msn.com.cn