hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Dai" <dai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.3.0 (candidate 0)
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 02:04:48 GMT
Unit test pass on Windows. +1 for release.

Daniel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Santhosh Srinivasan" <sms@yahoo-inc.com>
To: <pig-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 2:15 PM
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.3.0 (candidate 0)

I was able to download the archive, verify the checksum and run the unit
test cases successfully. However, I was not able to run the tutorial.
One of the following has to be fixed:

1. The release notes should not reference the wiki for the tutorial.
2. The wiki for the tutorial has to be updated to allow users to run the
tutorial successfully.

Pending the fix for the aforementioned problems, +1 for the release.

Thanks,
Santhosh