hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: REMINDER: Pig migration from Incubator
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:52:31 GMT
Hi,

The svn move has been completed. The old repository no longer exists.
The new one is now under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/pig/.

Until the website is updated, to checkout code in trunk use:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/pig/trunk; to checkout types
branch, use https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/pig/branches/types.

Also, if you have existing code checked out, you can upgrade it to the
new repository by running svn switch command. For instance, I ran the
following command to migrate my code from types branch:

/pig-apache/types>> svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/pig/branches/types

Switch works just like update. It will merge whatever changes it finds
in the repository with changes in your code.

Note, all the examples use committer url. To use a non-committer url,
just replace https with http.

Olga