hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Facing issues Integrating PIG with Hadoop.
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:21:03 GMT
Which version of hadoop do you have?  The latest hadoop at this moment
is 0.18.1 I believe.  The pig patch
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-253) to integrate with hadoop
0.18 was only checked in Sept 18.  If you downloaded pig 0.1.0, it works
with hadoop 0.17.x.  Or, if you directly downloaded the source code
before 9/18, it will work with hadoop 0.17.x.

Alan.