hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Big move in the types branch over the weekend
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:56:10 GMT
Are you thinking of getWritableComparableTypes and getPigType?  We can
move those into a separate file and then put them in the backend
specific area.

I also noticed I missed Launcher, MapReduceLauncher, and LocalLauncher,
all of which are now under backend.hadoop.executionengine.  I need to
move LocalLauncher to backend.local.executionengine and Launcher to
backend.executionengine.  I'll do that later this week, but I don't
think it will affect anyone as I'm the only one working in that code at
the moment.

Alan.