hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Big move in the types branch over the weekend
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:32:15 GMT
Over the weekend I moved a bunch of code around in the types branch.
During development much of the code had grown here and there without
sufficient attention to where packages actually belonged.  So, I've
corrected that.

impl/mapReduceLayer has moved to
backend/hadoop/executionengine/mapReduceLayer, since it is hadoop specific.
impl/physicalLayer has similarly moved to
backend/hadoop/executionengine/physicalLayer.
impl/logicalLayer/LogToPhyTranslator.java has been moved into the
physicalLayer package, since it is backend specific.
impl/plan/MultiMap.java has moved into impl/util since it is generic.

Now, hopefully, all backend specific functionality is once again under
backend and everything under impl and data are generic.

Alan.