hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.1.0 (candidate 0)
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:31:42 GMT
Based on the feedback from Ben Reed and Alan Gates, I have pushed a new
candidate that addresses the following issues:

(1) Added lib-src directory to allow build from the source code
(2) Added tutorial source code
(3) Added contrib source code
(4) Added license files for external libraries.

The new distribution is at
http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.0-candidate-1/.

Please try this and vote. The vote will be extended till Tuesday, 7/22.

Olga