hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject CHANGELOG maintenance
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:02:11 GMT
Hi,

In the preparation to the release, I am reviewing/cleaning up the change
log.

We have several categories in the change log:

INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES - changes that break backward compatibility
NEW FEATURES - new major features
IMPROVEMENTS - code improvements such as performance or usability
improvements
BUG FIXES - bug fixes.

Currently, all updates happen in the BUG FIXES sections which makes it
hard to know what comprised a release. Lets start using the changelog as
described above.

For now, I will do some re-arrangements for 0.1.0 release.

Thanks,

Olga