hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pig board report due *today*
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:04:36 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Olga Natkovich <olgan@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Can you point me to the documentation about the status file so that I can look into updating
that.

The status file is a single file in Subversion, under the
incubator/site-author tree.  It's pig.xml, which gets generated into
pig.html, which is then visible at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/pig.html.

If you haven't read the Incubator site editing / publishing
instructions, you should.  They're at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html.

We want to keep the status file up to date with major project
activity, such as new committers and new releases.  We don't want to
duplicate everything that's on the wiki, just link to the wiki
if/where it makes sense.  This file, the status file, should be
regularly maintained.

Yoav