hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Garg <ajayg...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Calling non default constructor of final class in reduce phase of UDF
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:36:56 GMT
Hi all,
          I am working for developing UDFs for correlation and
covariance . In these  UDF  user use DEFINE to call non default
constructor of Main class and give it schema names . Now from this Main
class i need to pass these schema name to Final class (in reduce phase)
in order to produce the answer with appropriate schema name. So I am
thinking a way to call constructor of Final class and pass this schema
name as argument to constructor. But I am not able to call this
constructor. So can somebody suggest me how can I call this non default
constructor or can i solve this problem in some other way.
Thanks.

--
Ajay