hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Pig board report due *today*
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:57:16 GMT
I went through our status page and it seems to be in good shape now. I
compared it to another one (for Abdera) and the content seems very
similar. Thanks for updating the page!

The only info that is missing is verification that all the included code
has proper license. I think we can do this verification as part of
incubator release that we are planning to do anyways. Would that make
sense?

Olga