hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "pi song" <pi.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Becoming hadoop subproject
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:27:49 GMT
1) Whether we're becoming a subproject or not, this idea is a kind of cool.
We can just ship out as a utility in Hadoop to harvest more users. More Pig
users = more Hadoop users anyway so it doesn't seem to conflict with
anything.

2) Let's do like the way they promoted Ruby on Rails. Wow!! you can make a
website in 5 minutes!!

Pi