hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Local and MapReduce Test modes
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:31:00 GMT
+1

We definitely need to be testing in both modes.  As you note, we need
some way for a test to indicate it is only appropriate to run it in one
mode or the other.  We also should define ant targets so that developers
can run just local or just mapreduce.

Alan.

P.S. The illustrate command now works in mapreduce mode too.