hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul O'Leary" <pole...@quaris.com>
Subject RE: Pig dev get together
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:37:16 GMT
Is the meeting intended only for 'active' developers or can other highly
interested parties who are currently just lurking - like myself - attend?

PaulO.

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:olgan@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:13 PM
To: pig-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Pig dev get together

Pig Developers,

Please, mark you calendar. Yahoo will be hosting a informal meeting for
Hadoop and Pig developers on May 21st, from 6 - 7:30 pm.

The idea is for developers to meet and discuss current issues, future
direction, etc. For people not based in California we would need to
figure out an alternative way to meet. One suggestion that seems
reasonable is to do it during next ApacheCon.

This is the first meeting which we hope will become a regular get
together.

The logistics will be coming soon.

Olga