hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Type system
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:17:24 GMT
Several of us are working on integrating both the type system and the
pipeline execution rework
(http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigExecutionModel).  You can see that work
in the types branch.  We've been merging code from main into the branch
semi-regularly, and will continue to do so.  This way we hope the merge
back from the branch will be minimally painful.  The current plan is to
have it ready to go into the trunk by mid May.

Alan.