hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Pig Patch Testing
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 08:06:58 GMT
Owen has now made this workflow change.  When you have attached a
patch that you feel is ready to be reviewed for committing, please
click "Submit Patch" in the left nav bar under the "Available
Workflow Actions" heading.  You'll also see the you can look at all
issues in the "Patch Available" state now with this filter (linked
off Pig jira dashboard):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&pid=12310730&status=10002

Let me know if you have questions.