hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "pi song" <pi.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple file bag spilling
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:24:15 GMT
Dear Alan,

At first I thought the implementation doesn't look right but after I found
this comment, everything has become sensible.
" * The DataBag interface assumes that all data is written before any is
 * read.  That is, a DataBag cannot be used as a queue.  If data is written
 * after data is read, the results are undefined. "

Anyway thanks for your help,
Pi