hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Francisoud <benjamin.francis...@joost.com>
Subject Re: Sausage: an eclipse plugin for pig
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:00:40 GMT
I don't really mind the name ;)
It's just a search/replace.

My main concern is that I will need to close the sourceforge project to
create another one.
If sausage is included in pig that would remove this extra step and gain
it more visibility :)

I thought about "guinea" for the project name (because of the "guinea pig")
but still "guinea" (the country) wouldn't hurt any feelings.

--
Benjamin Francisoud