hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Magnaghi" <antma...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject question on coding style and testing
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:14:58 GMT
Hi All,

I have a couple of related questions about coding style/guidelines and
unit tests.

I have researched the few pages on the Apache website and was not able
to find what I am looking for.

I am curious about policies that may be in place, as I am new to Apache.
I am wondering if there are policies in terms of coding styles like
naming conventions for variables, unit tests requirements, possible code
coverage requirements (or other types of validation on check-ins other
than peer-review).

Are there general guidelines? Or maybe each single project has some
degree of freedom in setting up its own?

Thanks,

-a.