hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Macdonald <cra...@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Subject Re: How to HOD?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:04:02 GMT
Hi Ben,

Ok, Doh moment from me. Thanks for the script, but the hint was enough
to remind me that there's a similar version already in SVN trunk.
I dont think there's no need for a separate issue, as upgrading to work
on Hod4 is already an unresolved issue. Presumably an upgraded Pig
would no longer required the expect script (though notably, I dont think
hod 4 produces all the required output ;-)

Ta muchly

Craig