hadoop-pig-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: first version of website is now up
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:13:14 GMT
Olga Natkovich wrote:
> I updated the website and also replaced the logo. Next on my list is
> putting basic docs on wiki and start moving issues to jira. Please, let
> me know when we have critical mass to announce.

Thanks for fixing those.  It looks great!  As far as I'm concerned, we
can announce that the project is open for business now.

Note that, since we don't have a release yet, and perhaps won't for a
while, the priority on documentation should be for developers: how to
checkout and build the sources from trunk.  Before a release we'll need
some "download" instructions, but, until then, there's nothing to download.

So unless someone objects, Olga, I think you can announce.

Cheers,

Doug