From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Request for Hadoop mailing list subscription and 3.0.0 issues
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:04:21 GMT
Hello Sidharth Kumar

Glad to hear your interest

You can find all the mailing list in following link

https://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

Please refer to following  wiki page for more details about how the contribution process works.

https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute

Regards
Brahma Reddy Battula

From: Sidharth Kumar [mailto:sidharthkumar2707@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 March 2017 14:46
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi Folks,

I am working as full time Hadoop Administrator since 2 years and want to be a part of apache
hadoop foundation so that i can contribute best of my knowledge and learn from more about
it from experts.So, can you please help me to subscribe to other mailing lists.

I also want to know about the issue i was facing while setting apache hadoop 3.0.0-alpha 2
cluster. I installed and configured the cluster and HDFS was working all great but mapreduce
was failing. I made multiple attempts by adding few more additional configuration but it was
looking that job was not able to pickup the configurations.While the same set of configuration
worked fine for hadoop2.7.2 and other stable versions.

Thanks for your help in advance

--
Regards
Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599 | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792/>