From Philippe Kernévez <pkerne...@octo.com>
Subject Re: Multi cluster Installation of Hadoop on win7
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:12:46 GMT
Hi,

I think that if you want to learn about Hadoop usages and tools is to start
with a VM that is a all-in-one cluster (it's different if you want to learn
how to install a cluster).

Look at Horton Sand box or Cloudera QuickStart :
http://fr.hortonworks.com/products/sandbox/
https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/quickstart_vms/5-8.html

You'll need to give a least 10 Go to the VM, 4 virtual cpu and about 30GB
of disk.

Regards,
Philippe

--