From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Fetch container list for failed application attempt
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:32:09 GMT
Hi,

I am launching a yarn application. If I kill app master, it tries to
restart application with new attempt id. Now I use yarn command,

yarn container -list <Application Attempt ID>

When I provide the Application Attempt ID of failed attempt, it lists the
container from next attempt which is in "RUNNING" state right now.

Shouldn't this return either list of killed containers from attempt 1 or
empty list? Is this a issue or it's expected behavior?

-Priyanka