From Ulul <had...@ulul.org>
Subject Re: how to bound hadoop with network card
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:49:58 GMT
Hi

Are you saying one of your data nodes is also connected to a public
network ? You should rather have a so-called edge node that would only
be connected to your public network and be an HDFS client, not a datanode.

With your current setup you should force the private network IP binding
on your two-network datanode : |dfs.datanode.address, and restart

|If you have issues with other datanodes or clients not connecting to
the datanode, you can have a look to

dfs.datanode.use.datanode.hostname and dfs.client.use.datanode.hostname

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HdfsMultihoming.html

Ulul