From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject encounter issue Application id exceeding 9999
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 03:28:15 GMT
Hi ,
I am working with hadoop 2.7.2 and as my application running at shorter
time interval say every 5 mins with no downtime .
Now I as the application id exceeds beyond 10000 I have hit the below issue

Now my query is if I update the below properties in yarn-site.xml
<property>
<name>yarn.resourcemanager.max-completed-applications</name>
<value>10000</value>
<source>yarn-default.xml</source>
</property>

<property>
<name>
yarn.timeline-service.generic-application-history.max-applications
</name>
<value>10000</value>
<source>yarn-default.xml</source>
</property>

Can I see the sorted application id in hadoop UI and yarn logs too.

Thanks,
Divya