From RafaƂ Radecki <radecki.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Capacity scheduler for yarn oin 2.7.3 - problem with job scheduling to created queue.
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:19:38 GMT
Hi All.

I configured yarn to use capacity scheduler, I have for physical nodes. On
first of them I run resourcemanager and nodemanager on all of them.

My capacity-scheduler.xml and yarn-site.yml are attached.
When I submit a job to the "long" queue I get in resourcemanager's logfile
the content of attached rm.log and in RM qui the job is in state
"ACCEPTED: waiting for AM container to be allocated, launched and register
with RM"
and has finalstatus
"UNDEFINED"

At the same time I see that in RM gui in scheduler section I have four
partitions (node1-4d) in which in every one there are two queues "long" and
"short" available. To summarize when I run a task, samza task in my case, I
only specify (
https://samza.apache.org/learn/documentation/0.10/jobs/yarn-jobs.html)
yarn.queue=long
or