From Benjamin Ross <br...@Lattice-Engines.com>
Subject mr-framework directory always empty
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 15:51:02 GMT
I'm running into an infuriating issue using HDP 2.3.6.0-3796.  I've set mapreduce.application.framework.path
appropriately, to /hdp/apps/2.3.6.0-3796/mapreduce/mapreduce.tar.gz#mr-framework, and set
the mapreduce.application.classpath properly so it pulls in the localized mr-framework.  But
for some reason, when localized, the mr-framework directory is always empty.

I've had to workaround it by copying the mr framework to all of the cluster nodes.

Is this a bug?  Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Ben