From "Mohammed Q. Hussian" <maast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to speed up the building process of Hadoop?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:52:13 GMT
That's really works fine. Thanks a lot :-).

Anybody managed to use multiple cores in the process? It always fails with
the following error message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.4:single
(package-mapreduce) on project hadoop-mapreduce: Failed to create assembly:
Artifact: org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-mapreduce-client-core:jar:2.7.2
(included by module) does not have an artifact with a file. Please ensure
the package phase is run before the assembly is generated. -> [Help 1]