From Shady Xu <shad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to distcp data between two clusters which are not in the same local network?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 02:27:52 GMT
Thanks Wei-Chiu and Sunil, I have read the docs you mentioned before
starting. The specific problem now is that the DataNodes of the source
cluster report their local ip instead of the public one, which cannot be
accessed from the NodeManagers of the destination cluster. Seems the
solution is to set the `dfs.datanode.dns.interface` property but
unfortunately it doesn't work.