From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Connecting JConsole to ResourceManager
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:06:24 GMT
Hi Atri,

Do you meant, something like, jconsole [processID].

afaik, the local jmx uses the local filesystem. I hope your processes are
running under same user to ensure there is no permission issues. Also,
could you please check %TEMP% and %TMP% environment variables and make sure
YOUR_USER_NAME in this is exactly same(I meant, case sensitive). I had
observed some problematic cases like directory created with lowercase
letters and username with uppercase letters.

Thanks,
Rakesh