From Bhagaban Khatai <email.bhaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Teradata into hadoop Migration
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 18:08:50 GMT
Thanks Rakesh for the useful information. But we are using sqoop for data
transfer but all TD logic we are implementing thru Hive.
But it's taking time by using mapping provided by TD team and the same
logic we are implementing.

What I want some tool or ready-made framework so that development effort
would be less.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bhagaban