From Prachi Sharma <prachi.sharma0202...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows and Linux hadoop cluster
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:32:55 GMT
Hi Alex,

what potential misbehavior and performance impact do you foresee . can you
please give a brief . Any other security threats that could be present in
such cluster or any other constraints in such environment . Please let me
know I need to check the mixed cluster feasibility for production
environment.

Thanks
Prachi

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.null@gmail.com