From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop In Real Scenario
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 13:06:39 GMT
If you are new to hadoop, I highly recommend Ambari from hortonworks to
help you setup a cluster.

It's opensource, free to install

If you click on the below, and scroll down you will see how the interface
looks. It makes installing hadoop very simple and easy to manage.

http://hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/configuring-yarn-capacity-scheduler-ambari/