From Aneela Saleem <ane...@platalytics.com>
Subject Hadoop-Kerberos aunthentication flow
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:09:02 GMT
Hi all,

I have configured Kerberos with Hadoop. I'm facing difficulty in mapping
the Kerberos architecture and whole flow of authentication to my
application. Following is my usecase:

We have a web application that calls backend services, which communicates
with Hadoop ecosystem internally. Now i don't have clear idea how the
kerberos aunthentication will take place, where the tokens will be stored
i.e., whether client-side or server side. How the credential cache would be
managed,when two or more users access the application and access hadoop,
because when we do kinit the old credential cache is replaced by the new
one. What would be the complete flow? just like this

Thanks