From Benjamin Ross <br...@Lattice-Engines.com>
Subject Question regarding WebHDFS security
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:42:17 GMT
All,
We're planning the rollout of kerberizing our hadoop cluster.  The issue is that we have several
single tenant services that rely on contacting the HDFS cluster over WebHDFS without credentials.
 So, the concern is that once we kerberize the cluster, we will no longer be able to access
it without credentials from these single-tenant systems, which results in a painful upgrade
dependency.

Any suggestions for dealing with this problem in a simple way?

If not, any suggestion for a better forum to ask this question?

Thanks in advance,
Ben