From Jérôme BAROTIN <jer...@barotin.fr>
Subject Re: cp command in webhdfs (and Filesystem Java Object)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:44:02 GMT
I'm not thinking that is the same :
- CREATE is for a local file : in my case, I just want to copy one hdfs
path to another on the same cluster
- Distcp, is for copying file between two differents clusters.

I'm using HTTPFs/webhdfsREST API to acces to my cluster, and I need to
execute a "cp" command. How can I do that ?

Do I need to develop this service ?

Jérôme