From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Big Data" Problem
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 03:16:23 GMT
I did discuss with the product owner. It seems, it is a business
requirement and we cannot question the customer on whether their need is
valid or not (Or is it legal or ethical).

I was wondering, (on a technical level!), can't we incorporate a change in
Hadoop, whereby it allows the parent entity (in this case the corporate
account) to only connect to the child entity (personal account) if there is
a confirmation received from the customer~child entity (through email, sms,
whatsapp, etc).

I am sure this is not a one~off case and would be applicable everywhere (In
most business needs where we are connecting different systems together and
are bound to raise legal & moral questions)

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --
Keigu