From sky88088 <sky880883...@hotmail.com>
Subject No edits files in dfs.namenode.edits.dir
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 09:47:49 GMT
Hi, I found that there is no edits file in my cluster's dfs.namenode.edits.dir.

It is a 20-nodes cluster without secondary namenode, and it runs well for a long while (more
than one year).
However, it's found that no edits file in the dfs.namenode.edits.dir and the the fsimage file
doesn't update.
Is it meaning that all the metadata of name node only stay in the memory?
Is there a way to fix it? Is there any configuration to control the persistence?
Thanks!