From siscia <sisciamir...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject How to know when the sort phase starts
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 08:40:12 GMT
Hi all,

for research purpose (we are working to know the completion time of an
hadoop computation, if you are interested feel free to shoot me an
email) I want to know when the sort phase starts for every reducers.

Without writing any code is possible to know when the sort phase start?
This information is logged anywhere?

I tried to look into the standard hadoop logs but I haven't found
anything; it is possible that the information is actually there, but
given the mole of noise I wasn't able to find it.

Thanks for your help

Simone