From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Multiples dfs.cluster.administrators
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 18:13:25 GMT

   </description>
</property>

--Chris Nauroth

From: Tallanel Siriel <tallanel.hadoop@gmail.com<mailto:tallanel.hadoop@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 8:44 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Multiples dfs.cluster.administrators

Hello !

I send you this mail because I need to set multiple users with the same powers than hdfs in
my hadoop cluster.

Do you know if it is possible with the property dfs.cluster.administrators ?
Do we put user or group in this property ?
If I can put multiple items in this property, do you know what is the delimiter ?

Best regards.

Tallanel