From Kun Ren <ren.h...@gmail.com>
Subject HDFS Federation
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:30:16 GMT
Hi Genius,

I have two questions about the HDFS Federation:
(1) Since there are multiple namenodes,  there should be some code that
analysis the client request and transfer  the request to the appropriate
namenode, could you please point to me where I can find the related code?

(2) .Also just confirm that the Hadoop 2.7.2 support HDFS Federation, but
in default there is only 1 namenode, is this correct? Meanwhile, do you
think it is possible to configure the HDFS Fderation in the pseudo
distributed mode in one node?

Thanks so much in advance.

Best,
Kun Ren